Campaign Manager - Juliet Guichon, MA, SJD, ICD.D
Associate Professor, Community Health Sciences and Pediatrics (Law and Ethics), Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary
- Recipient of the Canadian Medical Association Medal of Honour; the Canadian Public Health Association's National Public Health Hero Award; and honorary membership in the Alberta Dental Association and College
Volunteer Committee - Denise Kokaram, MA (Lead-Health), RDH, DipDH
Chief Operating Officer, Nation’s Dental
- Dental Hygienist. Creator and leader of local social programs for key priority populations including creation of The Alex Dental Health Bus program where she witnessed how the lack of fluoridation in Calgary water seriously and negatively affected children
- Former Oral Health Manager for the First Nations Health Authority in BC, giving her near-first hand experience of health issues impacting those indigenous communities
Operations - Heather Strang, B. Comm.
Over 30 years of business experience in the oil and gas industry, alternative energy, government, and real estate development.
- Areas of expertise include economic evaluations, forecasting and monitoring, government relations, corporate communications and investor relations.
- Volunteer experience including with Silvera where she was part of a small external team that designed and implemented a process to assess seniors’ quality of life at all of their communities, through surveys, town hall meetings and focus groups.
Sign Team - Jason Sokolosky, P.Eng, MSc, BSc, PMP Project Manager, Shaw Communications
- Over 25 years of engineering experience in the telecommunications and consumer electronics industries with expertise include management, project management, finance, real estate.
- Volunteer: President of Montgomery Community Association, University of Calgary Senator.
James Dickinson, MBBS, PhD, CCFP, FAFPHM, FRACGP
Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health Sciences, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary
- Long-serving Family Physician directly treating patients in clinic environment;
- Epidemiologist with a special interest in preventive medicine, focused on analysing medical evidence and communicating it to lay people;
- Former member of the Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care.
Ian Mitchell, MB, ChB. (Edin), MA, DCH, FRCPCH, FRCPC, FCCP, FAAP
Clinical Professor of Paediatrics, University of Calgary, Paediatric Respirologist, Alberta Children’s Hospital
- Paediatric specialist in children’s lung disease, treating children with complex lung conditions in clinic and Medical Director, Complex Airway Clinic
- Former Vice-President Medical Services, Alberta Children’s Hospital and Former Director Office of Medical Bioethics and Director, Office of Health and Education Scholarship
Robert Schuett, BA, LLB (Civil law), JD (Common law)
- Senior lawyer at Goodfellow & Schuett Law, specializing in Construction Law, Municipal Law, Litigation, Real Estate, and Corporate.
- Former Alberta Chair, Liberal Party of Canada
- Retired Dental Hygienist, Former Dental Therapist: Past President of the College of Registered Dental Hygienists of Alberta, Canadian Dental Hygienist Association and Canadian Representative on the International Federation of Dental Hygienists. Private practice DH and former DT with the Sask. Dental Health Dental Plan.
- Current Constituency Outreach and Communications with MP for Calgary Signal Hill and former Director of Field Operations for the Progressive Conservative Association of Alberta with experience with various campaigns on the provincial and federal levels.
Frances Wright, CM, AOE
- Co-Founder, Famous 5 Foundation; Co-Founder, Canadian Centre for Adult Male Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
Master of Science (MSc) student at the University of Calgary
- Researches the link between the microbiome and mental health
- Earned a Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHSc) degree from the University of Calgary.
Do you like this page?